Camp Trusted Parents
cancelled due to COVID-19!
Camp Enrollment Information
Thank you for your interest in Camp Trusted Parents 2020! We are excited that you are considering our summer camp this year! Below you will find fundamental information about our summer camp as well as the start of the enrollment process.
If you have additional questions, please email us at: [email protected]
We offer 8 weekly summer sessions from June 15 - August 7. *we do not offer daily sessions*
- Week 1: June 15-19, 2020
- Week 2: June 22-26, 2020
- Week 3: June 29 - July 3, 2020
- Week 4: July 7-10, 2020 (Closed July 6 in observance of the 4th of July)
- Week 5: July 13-17, 2020
- Week 6: July 20-24, 2020
- Week 7: July 27-31, 2020
- Week 8: August 3-7, 2020
- Our typical full-day camp session runs from 9:00am-4:00pm.
- Our morning half-day camp session runs from 9:00am-12:45pm.
- Our afternoon half-day camp session runs from 12:45-4:00pm.
Drop Off/ Pick-up:
- Drop off is 8:45–9:00am, and for our afternoon half-day campers 12:45-1:00pm.
- Pick up is between 12:30–2:45pm for our morning half-day campers, and 3:30-4:00pm for the remaining campers.
- Before-and after-camp care drop off is available 7:45-8:45am
- Before and after camp care pick up is anytime between 4:00-5:00pm. Before and After Camp Care is available for an additional fee of $35 per week. Parents must indicate on registration form if your child will require before and after camp care. *Before & After Camp Care is not available to our half-day campers*
Campers should dress for outdoor exploring and fun activities:
- Lightweight clothing
- Modest shorts (below fingertips when standing)
- Closed-toed tennis shoes (no sandals or flip-flops)
- Light rain jacket or sweater when weather permits
- Please label your child’s belongings.