Camp Trusted Parents
2021 Summer Camp Financial Aid & Scholarship Application
Use the following checklist to make sure all information and supporting documents are submitted to our office. Delay in the following items will hinder the process of the financial aid application. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not qualify for full scholarship, you will be considered for financial assistant. However; if you do not qualify for scholarship funding, it does not mean you will automatically qualify for financial assistance funding even if you are considered. All applicant must fall within the qualification guidelines.
- Complete and submit financial aid application (one per family)
- Copy of your 2020 W-2 or IRS Form 1040
- Copies of 2 of the most recent pay-stubs per individual in household (must match IRS Tax Forms) or proof of income from any source of income (i.e. child support statement, alimony statement, DSS award letter, and/or SSI award letter)
- Completed online registration form (one per child)
- Paid registration fee (fee per camper). Fee will be refunded to those awarded full scholarship
- A letter from a community service provider (i.e advocate, teacher, physician, pastor, etc.) and parent, expressing the reasons why financial assistance should be awarded.