2019 Summer Camp Financial Aid & Scholarship Application
Use the following checklist to make sure all information and supporting documents are submitted to our office. Delay in the following items will hinder the process of the financial aid application.
- Complete and submit financial aid application (one per family)
- Copy of your 2018 W-2 or IRS Form 1040
- Copies of 2 of the most recent paystubs per individual in household (must match IRS Tax Forms) or proof of income from any source of income (i.e. child support statement, alimony statement, DSS award letter, and/or SSI award letter)
- Completed online registration form (one per child)
- A letter from a community service provider (i.e advocate, teacher, physician, pastor, etc.) and parent, expressing the reasons why financial assistance should be awarded.